Riga Home Improvement is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
By browsing our site or using its products and services, you acknowledge having read and understood this privacy and data processing policy document and freely consent to the practices described therein.
When Do We Collect Your Data?
We collect your data in particular when:
- You create and use a personal account.
- You use our service (for example, during an online transaction, an appointment, etc.).
- You use our contact form.
- You browse our site and view our products and services.
For What Purposes?
We use your personal data to:
- allow you to use our services;
- contact you to respond to your requests;
- allow us to establish anonymous counting and audience statistics strictly necessary for the delivery of services;
- ensure site security;
- legitimate interest;
- make you benefit from our products and services;
- inform you about the services for which you have expressed an interest and which are offered to you on our Site;
- allow our partners to provide you with advertising offers outside our site concerning your areas of interest;
- sign up for a newsletter and send you information about our products and services;
- allow us to process requests to exercise rights;
- allow us to respond to official requests from public or judicial authorities authorized for this purpose.
Profile of Registered Users
We collect data from the forms you fill out to access exclusive content, open an account, or create or update the "My profile" section. History about your visits to the sites and your contribution to the services can also be recorded.
We track some of our emails to quantify the traffic they drive to our website. This exercise also allows us to calculate the open and click rates. We sometimes use this data to resend the same email to those who did not click the first time or to schedule other messages to be sent later. If you want to opt out of email tracking, you must remove your name from Riga's mailing list by clicking the unsubscribe link in all of our emails.
Information Provided and Types of Personal Data
We may collect the information and contact details listed on your business card or communicate in any other way. For some services, you will first need to sign in or, if you haven't already, create an account and provide personal data, such as your name, title, company name, mailing address, email -email and phone number. Some registration forms also require you to provide detailed information about your business, demographic data, industry and market segment, personal identifiers, preferences and interests.
Some fields are optional, but others may be required to obtain the requested service. Without this information, registration for these services cannot be completed.
Automatic Collection of Information
We may use web analytics tools to automatically store data about the use of our sites and services, such as origin, number of visitors, frequency of visits and usage of content and components. This data is processed exclusively by the analysis tool that we may use for the sole purpose of optimizing the experience of as many users as possible.
Objectives of the Collection of Information
Riga retains and processes the personal information it needs to carry out its activities legally and in compliance, and in particular to:
- perform its contractual obligations;
- comply with the laws;
- pursue its legitimate commercial interests.
We undertake never to process your personal data that could harm your interests and fundamental rights. Sometimes more than one purpose justifies the processing of personal data, or the purposes overlap. More specifically, we collect this information, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- to optimize the presentation of our products and services;
- activate the functionalities, provide the requested services or proceed with your subscription;
- measure and improve the performance and usability of our sites and services, including their content and features, personalize your overall experience and localize certain content;
- send you relevant information based on your transactions and commercial relations with us, inform you of changes to our products, services and conditions of use, offer you the best possible customer service and respond to your requests for information;
- send you the latest information and inform you of events, products or services that may be of interest to you, provided that you have given your prior consent;
- fulfill our contractual obligations with you, electronic process transactions and generally provide you with our products and services;
- manage your orders;
- allow the payment of your orders;
- allow you to take advantage of the interactive features of our services;
- carry out any other activity compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected, to the extent permitted by law.
The files containing your personal data will be stored in the offices of Riga Home Improvement, on its computer servers or those of its authorized partners which may be located in the territory of the US or in other countries that may not offer the same data protection rigor as your country. By accessing or using our services or providing personal data to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of such data within the territory of the US or to other countries in the manner and for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
For any questions regarding this privacy and data processing policy document, please send us your request by email. Please visit our contact page for more details.